$14 a unit
What are neuromodulators?
Neuromodulators Are Wrinkle-Relaxing Injections Of Botulinum Toxin – Commercially Known As Botox Cosmetic, Dysport, Xeomin Or Jeuveau – That Are Used To Treat Wrinkles, Frown Lines, And Crow’S Feet. A Minute Amount Of The Neuromodulator Is Injected Directly Into The Underlying Muscle, Causing It To Relax And Gradually Smooth Out The Appearance Of The Overlying Skin. The Effects Typically Last About Three Months.
First Time Guests Receive An Intro Rate Of $12 A Unit.
- Avoid Taking Aspirin Or Other Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs Such As Ibuprofen, Advil®, Motrin®, Nuprin®, Aleve®, Celebrex®, Fish Oil, Ginko Biloba, St. John’S Wort And High Doses Of Vitamin E For 7-10 Days Prior To Procedure, As These May Cause Increase Risk Of Bleeding And Bruising At The Treated Site(S). Regular Multi-Vitamin And Tylenol® Is Permitted (If Not Contraindicated).
- Avoid Alcoholic Beverages For 24 Hours Prior To Procedure As This Can Increase The Risk For Bleeding And Bruising At The Treated Site(S).
- Avoid Waxing, Bleaching, Tweezing, Or The Use Of Hair Removal Creams In The Area(S) To Be Treated.
- Take Tylenol® (If Not Contraindicated) 1 Hour Prior To Your Appointment To Help With Any Discomfort You May Have, If You Have Concerns About Discomfort.
- If You Have Any History Of Herpes Simplex (Cold Sores) On Your Face, Make Sureyou Inform The Front Desk Staff That You Have Made Your Appointment With, One Week Prior To Your Appointment; This Will Allow Us Adequate Time To Prescribe A Medication To Prevent An Outbreak.
- We Will Not Treat Sunburnt Skin.
- Service Price
- BOTOX $14 a unit
- Dysport $14 a unit
- Eat A Small Meal Or A Snack Before Your Appointment.
- Always Inform Your Provider Of All Medications, Including Supplements You May Be Taking As Well As Your Medical History.
- Do NOT have a facial, nor rub or massage the treated area for 24 hours after your treatment
- Do NOT lie down or do strenuous exercise for 3 hours after treatment. Also, avoid any exposure to a sauna, hot tub or tanning for 4 hours. This will prevent your blood pressure from rising and thus minimize the risk of bruising after treatment
- Please be aware that some, though very few patients, experience a mild headache 24-48 hours after your appointment that may last a few days. You may take Tylenol to help with thisfor pain relief
- Be assured that tiny bumps or marks will go away within a few hours after your treatment. There is a small risk of bruising. If this occurs, do not worry since it will only be temporary and can easily be covered up with makeup. Any little bit of bruising may last up to one week
- After Botox is placed into the targeted muscles, the weakening effect gradually begins anywhere from 3-7 days and is not complete for two weeks. Therefore, optimal results are not
seen for at least two weeks
- Botox will last approximately 2-3 months at first. However, if you maintain your treatment appointments with the frequency recommended, the duration of each treatment result may last
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding your recent injections, please contact the front desk.