During Phase 2 of reopening, our community will be required to adopt new behaviors and rigorous safeguards to reduce risk for all. Logan 14 will allow services by appointment only with strong safeguards and physical distancing.We are committed to safety, sanitation, and wellness for our guests, our team, and our community.
Listed below are the safety protocols, sanitation guidelines, and employee/ workplace checklists we will be adhering to in the salon to ensure everyone's safety.
As always, hygiene standards are of utmost importance to us and we are monitoring current CDC guidelines closely to help ensure that we are taking all necessary precautions to help protect you and our communities.
Based on these recent guidelines, we will be implementing the following:
● Providing flexibility to guests to who need to cancel or reschedule appointments
● Receptionist will confirm with all guests that they are non-symptomatic and that they have not recently returned from affected areas, if so we will politely request guests rebook in 14 days
● Hand sanitizers are present throughout the salon
● Hand Washing Guidelines are displayed in staff areas and public restrooms
● Remember to wipe down surfaces with alcohol before beginning each service
● Continuously wash/sanitize your own hands with sanitizing gel between every service
● Discontinue beverage service, except for self-service
● Provide a newly laundered cape
● In alignment with the DC health Department, the use of surgical masks is not required (with the exception of healthcare professionals), however if please feel free to wear a mask if you wish
● Sanitize all tools after each guest service
● We have added door signage and front desk signage stating our new protocols
● We will let our clients know (via social media and our website) the steps we are taking to protect them
● Suspending Aveda touch rituals until further development
● Discontinuing the use of testers_____________________________________________________________